FOOT SKILLS CLASSES
For Advanced, Intermediate, and Beginner Players
Carlos Zavala – is an USSF A Licensed Coach, USSF Instructor (USSF Instructor License), played professional soccer in Mexico and the U.S. for ten years, for years of D1 college soccer (Cal State L.A.), and has directed clubs and coached youth soccer for over 30 years all over the country.
Juan Sierra played professionally for over 9 years and coached at the professional level for 3 years. He has been coaching youth soccer for over two decades. He holds all Mexican Coaching Licenses and is currently working on his USSF Licenses.
ABOUT THE CLASS:
- This class is for players who were born between 2007-2012, 2011, 20012. Players may be separated in groups by age and/or skill levels.
- This class is for beginner and intermediate players.
- The focus of this class will be on individual foot skills, shooting (depending on the age group) and on small-sided games. At times, there will be a skilled scrimmage involved. Players will work to improve on their technical and skill acquisition to improve their ability to play more efficiently.
- During the session, coaches will be focusing on individual functional moves in realistic game situations, with plenty of shooting on goal repetitions (older ages) – all in one class. Your child will experience offense, defense, and transition, game-like (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, etc.) situations.
- You would be signing up for one day per week (Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday). You may sign up for more days, but you would have to pay an extra $60 for each additional six class session.
- This class is not for highly competitive players who are currently playing on first teams.
- Make sure your child dresses appropriately for the weather, has his/her soccer ball, shin guards, and plenty of water!
- Classes will run from 4:30-5:30 p.m., on the day that you register for (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday)
- Classes will be held at Mary Grogan Community Park, 3601 Litt Rd., Modesto, CA 95355
- Please see the schedule below. Space will be limited!
$60 for Session I (6 classes)
Spring Session I
Players born between 2009-2010 – Tuesdays – March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, 14
Players born between 2007-2008 – Wednesdays – 11, 18, 25, April 1, 8, 15
Players born between 2011-2012 – Thursdays – 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9, 16
Spring Session II
Players born between 2009-2010 – Tuesdays – April 28, May 5,12, 19, 26, June 2
Players born between 2007-2008 – Wednesdays – April 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3
Players born between 2011-2012 – Thursdays – April 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4
Questions? Contact Carlos Zavala at [email protected]