MYSA is excited to offer our 2014 Spring League Program. This program is designed for recreation level players ages 4 - 14 years of age, but does not include high school players. New players who are 4 & 5 years of age will have the opportunity to participate in a Beginners program that will operate in a camp-style format. This same age group can opt to play in either the beginners program or more experienced 6U group. 6U teams will be randomly formed while 8U - 14U will be drafted.
If you missed registration for Spring League, but would like to be added to the waiting list, either stop by the MYSA office during business hours, or send an email to email@example.com. If corresponding by email, please provide your child's name and date of birth along with parent contact information.
Registration Fee: $90 per player. Includes dri fit shirt & matching socks, referee and field rental fees, required insurance for every player, game balls and equipment (provided by the League for every match), tournament and administration expenses.
We are looking for business or private sponsorships for every team. The Sponsor's 3-color logo, name, or team name (if indicated by the Sponsor) will be on the front of the dri fit team shirts.
- Enrollment numbers will determine whether or not we will have coed teams in some age groups.
- 6U teams will play 6 v 6 with no goalies.
- 8U - 10U teams will play 8 v 8 with a goalie. Enrollment numbers will dictate whether 12U & 14U teams will compete
at 8 v 8 or 11 v 11.
- 8U - 14U teams will participate in an End of Season Tournament while 6U and the Beginners group will play games
only with the option of a season ending activity day (TBD).
- All Coaches are volunteers. Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Team Sponsors can each have 1 child on the same
team. This is generally the coach's child. The coaching/sponsor line-up must be established prior to the draft. Any
sudden request made by a coach at the draft for assistant coaches or sponsors in order to secure a certain player will
not be considered.
- Online registration will be accepted from Dec. 30th - Feb. 18th.
- Draft Day: March 15th
- League games: 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/17, and the tournament weekend on 5/24.
Registration should be completed online. If you need assistance with registration, please stop by the MYSA office during business hours. Payments by check or cash can be made during business hours.
Mon & Tues: 10 am - 9 pm
Wed - Fri: 10 am - 4 pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and most Holidays