Website Manager

Modesto Youth Soccer Association - AJAX

Team Fundraising

AJAX TEAM FUNDRAISING INSTRUCTIONS

All fundraising income must be submitted to the office with the Reconciliation Form (below)
Attach any invoices or worksheets used to calculate player profit
Do not use any of the fundraising income to pay expenses
For reimbursement of expenses, attach receipts with the name of the person to be reimbursed
Fundraising profit will be posted as a payment to Player Accounts on Blue Sombrero
Absolutely no fundraisers involving "Sports Pools" or gambling of any kind are allowed

FOR GENERAL INFORMATION:

Fundraiser  –  Only players who participate in the fundraiser receive profits.
Example: Selling Items - 100% profit to player account.

Example: Car Wash, Food Booth - Profit divided between those who participate.  Can choose to divide evenly between participants or divide between the number of hours worked.  100% profit to player account.

 
Sponsorship from a business or Individual and is tax deductible to the donor, the player receives 80% of the sponsorship and the rest of the team gets 20%, because a sponsorship must benefit the entire team.
 
Donation from a business or individual and is not tax deductible to the donor, the player gets 100% of the donation.


For any questions, please contact:
Janet Pucci
finance@mysa-ajax.org
(209) 236-1800

For Fundraiser Reconciliation Form CLICK HERE

Contact Us

MYSA - AJAX

Office Hours: Tues-Thurs 10 am-6 pm & Fri 10 am-4:30 pm, 3509 Coffee Rd Suite D8 P.O. Box 577229
Modesto, California 95357

Email Us: info@mysa-ajax.org
Phone : 209-236-1800
Copyright © 2017 Modesto Youth Soccer Association-Ajax United  |  Terms Of Use |  Privacy Statement Login