GOALKEEPER TRAINING IS NOT AVAILBLE AT THIS TIME
updated May 4, 2021
Club Goal Keeper Training at Mary Grogan Community Park
Ajax United is pleased to have no coach at this time as our Ajax United GK coach!
Ajax Club Goalkeeper Training Times:
Monday – 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 birth year players (size 4 ball)
- Fundamental training of basic techniques and concepts of goalkeeping.
- Training repetitions of correct methods; footwork, catches, diving, etc.
Monday – 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
2006, 2005, 2004 birth year players (size 5 ball)
- Introduction and training of advanced techniques and concepts of goalkeeping.
- Flighted balls, 1 v 1 situations, power dives, etc.
- Added expectations of positional understanding, increased goal coverage and fitness.
Monday – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
2003, 2002, 2001, 2000 birth year players (size 5 ball)
- Advanced technical training and positional understanding.
- High expectations in regard to power, strength and goal coverage.
- Fitness is required.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about private goal keeping sessions and MYSA goalkeeper training, please contact Carlos Zavala at [email protected]