Boys and Girls Born in 2018 and 2017Dates: Thursday's from 4:30-5:30 p.m. - Dates: November 3rd through December 1st. There will NOT be a session on November 24th in observance of Thanksgiving.
Location: Mary Grogan Community Park
Fee: $65 for four sessions
Dave De Hart
Ajax United Puma training jersey (green), black shorts, and black socks. Ajax United Puma training jersey will be provided at the first session.
DESCRIPTION OF THE AJAX JRS. PROGRAM:
- This program will serve as a talent identification program to our Ajax United competitive program. It will also provide U6 players with the basic introduction of age, technical, and skill appropriate activities (foot skills, passing, receiving, dribbling, and shooting).
- Training sessions will consist of 60 minutes - 4:30-5:30 p.m. The coaching staff will focus on the USSF Play-Practice-Play methodology, with plenty of water breaks in between.
- Individual sessions will not be allowed – must attend the session that you register for.
- Make sure your child dresses appropriately for the weather, has his/her soccer ball, shin guards, and plenty of water!
- Please see the schedule below. Space will be limited!
Questions? Contact Mitch Watson, [email protected]